CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Love Spring Because.....

Everything is in bloom (Tulips are my favorite flower, by the way)



You can find these in stores (I LOVE THESE)



My Birthday is this Sunday! (and I'm not going to tell you how old I will be :P)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

oh my gosh I LOVE CADBURY MINI EGGS! They are like my favorite treat and I could buy a huge bag of them and eat them all myself so i buy the smaller bags even though they are such a rip off but what I really should do is buy the large bag and split them up into ziplocks then tell myself that I can only have one bag a day; breath; bu then I'll think "I just have to have one more, but I can't just have one so before I know it, all the ziplocks will be empty! I'm so glad you like them too! Hope you guys are doing good!